Arc’teryx is looking for two Custodians to work full-time at our North Vancouver head office, near the Second Narrows Bridge and transit.
Ideally you will have:
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision
- Custodial experience an asset
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Clean all common areas daily: vacuum, dust, sweep, scrub, etc.
- Empty trash and recycle containers
- Replenish supplies such as soaps, paper towels
- Wash tea towels, mats, etc.
- General maintenance, such as replacing light bulbs
- Assemble furniture
- Maintain cleanliness of appliances
- Notify Manager of all custodial supply needs
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to email@example.com. It is important to quote “1305-CST-web” in the subject line of your email.
Arc’teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc’teryx.